If you're interested in learning more about any of those modalities, please click on the modalities of interest to you below.
Conscious Relationship Coaching
Self Awareness Coaching
Clear Subconscious Blocks
Law of Attraction for Relationships and Abundance
Past Life Regression
Akashic Records / Psychic Reading
Reiki Energy Healing
We also offer training in the following modalities:
Reiki Training Certification
Life Coach Training
Spiritual Teacher Training
Conscious Practitioner Training
Dexter and Alessandrina work very closely and are constantly evolving from each other's development. In this way they integrate the masculine and feminine in their work while growing together catalytically.
Below is a long list of their credentials. This diverse background provides them with multi-dimensional understandings that transcend any one intellectual model or modality. It's relevant to note here that Dexter and Alessandrina devoted significant time, energy and resources to learn 1-on-1 over many years from quite possibly the most enlightened and conscious being on Earth at this time, John Jones. Dexter and Alessandrina used this precious opportunity to fully apply themselves in understanding their own obstacles, thoughts, emotions, relationship and life experiences as well as how to consciously facilitate others in a way that is purely beneficial. This opportunity to work so closely and openly with this enlightened spiritual being created a learning environment that has allowed Dexter and Alessandrina to become excellent facilitators with a rare quality and purity of insight, understanding and consciousness.
See below for a list of their combined credentials:
- Life, Personal Development, Spiritual Coaching and Channeling with Life & Spiritual Coach, Karmic Healer, and Channeler, John B. Jones - Miami, 2012 to present (over 1,000 hours of 1-1 training)
- Panchakarma Spiritual Retreat with Master Healer, Dr Pankaj Naram, Founder of Ayushakti, Mumbai, India, 2019
- Advanced Week Long Meditation and Neuroscience Retreat with Neuroscientist, Dr Joe Dispenza, Cancun, Mexico, 2019
- Hypnosis and Past Life Regression Therapy with Dr. Brian Weiss and his wife, Carole Weiss, Omega Institute, Rhinebeck, NY, 2018
- Akashic Records Consultant with Gabrielle Orr, Miami, 2018
- Hypnotherapy with John Turr of the National Guild of Hypnotists, Miami, 2018
- Family Constellations Therapy with Mark Wolynn of The Family Constellations Hellinger Institute, San Francisco, 2018
- Reki Tummo, Meditation & Kundalini with Rama of Reiki Tummo Padmacahaya, Miami, 2012 & 2014 + Chicago, 2016
- Harvard Creative Insight Journey with Hay House Author, Jennifer Grace, Miami, 2014
- Usui Reiki Level 1 & 2 with Danielle Sforza, Miami 2010-2012
- Usui Reiki Master with Lorraine Meyer, Founder at Miami Healing Arts, Miami, 2014
- Extraordinary Vessel Acupuncture Clinical Training for Acupuncturists and Healers, with Dr. Dan Atchinson-Nevel, Founder at NSEV Healing, Miami 2013- 2014
- Medical Qi Gong, Level 1, with Dr, Jason Gordon, Founder at Alchemical Courtyard, Miami Beach, 2013
- Qi Gong & Energy Healing with Tao Semko, Founder at Umaa Tantra, Miami, 2013-2014
- Minister License with the Universal Life Church, Miami, 2014 to present
- Shamanic Studies in the Amazon with Shaman, Baudelino Lopez, Mountains of Santa Marta, Colombia, 2014
- Kundalini Awakening Process (K.A.P) with Tao Semko, Founder at Umaa Tantra, Miami, 2014 & 2016
- Breathing Meditation Workshops (Effiji & Transformational Breathing) with Lorraine Meyer, Founder at Miami Healing Arts, Miami, 2013-2015
- Tantra Yoga Studies with Tao Semko, Founder at Umaa Tantra, Miami, 2013-2016
- Sanskrit Mantra Therapy and Pujas with Tao Semko and Esly III Caldwell, Founders at Umaa Tantra, Miami, 2014-2017
- Buddhist Meditation and Empowerments (White Tara, Medicine Buddha, Dzambhala Buddha of Wealth) with Tibetan Lamas, Miami, 2012 & 2015
- Meditation Leader, Event Co-ordinator, and Administrative Director of Chakrasamvara Buddhist Temple, Miami 2012–2013
- Meditation Coach, Exhale Spa, Miami 2015-2016
- Hindu Meditation Studies (Ganesha Mantra Empowerments and other Hindu deities) with Satyabhama from Saraswati Publications & Rama Dass Pujari, Miami, 2013-2015
- Meditation, Yoga, Breathing Techniques, Detox, and Sanskrit Mantra Studies with Fred Bush, Founder at Fred Bush Power Yoga, Miami Beach, 2010
- Sound and Music Therapy with CEO, Alex Doman, Founder at The Listening Program (Advanced Brain Technologies), Sarasota, 2004
- Meditation on Inner Light & Sound Initiation and Studies with Sant Sadhu Ram Ji of Sant Mat (Surat Shabd Yoga), Boston & Miami, 1999-2011 (initiation 2003)
- Meditation, Yoga Therapy, Breathing Techniques, Psychic Sleep, Detox and Purification Techniques with Swamiji of the Institute for Holistic Yoga (Satyananda/ Sivananda Yoga Lineage), Miami, 2001
- Psychic Sleep and Meditation Studies with Satyananda/ Sivananda Yoga Institute, Paris & Brussels, 1994-1998
Alessandrina grew up in Paris and London and got an MBA at Paris IX Dauphine University, a highly esteemed university in France. She then worked in international finance for Citicorp, Visa International, and American Express. During this time, she began to practice different yogic meditation techniques like psychic sleep (also known as yoga nidra). Meditation, Yoga, and spiritual practices came easily to her. She was energetically and emotionally sensitive, empathetic, and capable of easily understanding complex spiritual topics. She was also highly motivated, being very interested in her own spiritual and personal development.
Her personal spiritual practice began to shine a new light on her corporate work. Working in corporate America and traveling to over 65 countries can be a very revealing experience. Sometimes, she would visit 3rd world countries and stay there for weeks or months at a time for work projects. Other times, she would visit posh and luxurious international cities and share in the opulence afforded by the CEOs of multinational corporations. The contrast in the different ways of life was impossible to miss. Meanwhile, her colleagues in corporate America seemed as stressed as the locals in Africa! People were suffering internally, regardless of their external environment.
During this time, she began to see the importance of working through her own stress, awakening herself, and eventually helping other people awaken. She retired to focus on her own holistic development. Over 20 years she became a master of yoga, and worked with spiritual teachers from many different lineages and traditions to simultaneously develop her quality of consciousness (see credentials for a full list). Around the year 2010, Alessandrina became a spiritual advisor and began facilitating clients.