Short Self Assessment on parts and fragmentation
- How many different moods do you go through within a single day?
- List 3 main moods that tend to repeat throughout a single day.
- List 3 main moods that have repeated over the course of weeks or months.
- List 3 main moods that have been prevalent throughout your entire life?
- Pick 3 main moods that you want to address right now and list the main thoughts, feelings, and emotions that accompany each mood?
- Do these moods relate to things that have happened in the past?
- Are these moods supportive of your current relationships and life goals?
- And if they are not, what do you attribute having them to?
- How have you tried to address these moods and how you tend to shift between these moods? What results have you gotten so far?
- Overall, what do you attribute these moods to?
We’ll address these moods and the parts that ‘create’ them throughout this course so that you no longer have to be a ‘victim’ to these parts that bring about these moods if they are not serving you and helping you in achieving your relationship and life goals.