What is reiki?
Reiki is an ancient form of energy healing that has been used for hundreds of years to facilitate healing on the physical, mental, emotional, energetic, and spiritual levels. Channeling reiki energy helps to remove blockages, traumas, pain, disharmonious energy patterns, and karmas in order to restore balance and harmony.
Reiki is a divine energy that is channeled from Divine Source down into the crown chakra, through the heart chakra, and out of the palm chakras. Reiki energy healing can help with physical and emotional pain, resolve trauma and deep-rooted issues, reduce stress and anxiety, promote spiritual healing and overall well-being, and facilitate personal growth and spiritual development.
We offer private reiki sessions and reiki training and certification. If you’re interested in receiving energy healing, or learning how to receive and channel Reiki energy for self-healing or/ and healing others, then read more below or contact us.
How Reiki works
Reiki energy healing is divine energy that is received, channeled, and transmitted by an energy healer during a healing session. This energy can be used for many different intentions and goals and is not limited to reducing or resolving physical ailments, illness, or disease. The benefits of receiving divine energy for the purpose of healing, personal development, and spiritual evolution can be felt on the physical, mental, emotional, energetic, and spiritual levels of your being.
Benefits of Reiki
Some of the benefits you can receive from participating in a Reiki energy healing session include:
- Release unwanted habits and addictions
- Have fewer repetitive stressful thoughts and reduce underlying anxiety
- Feel significantly lighter and better following the session
- Permanently transcend fears, traumas, and phobias
- Support the accelerated healing of physical ailments, illness, and disease
- Release limiting beliefs and tendencies to self-sabotage
- Forgive and let go of the past
- Release tension, stress, and trauma stored in the physical body
- Lose weight and keep it off
- Create a positive mindset with more constructive and empowering thoughts
- Become more focused and intentional
- Have more energy and stamina
- Feel safe, stable, and grounded
- Explore your spiritual nature and develop spiritually
- Climb the ladder of consciousness towards spiritual enlightenment
- Enhance all aspects of your relationships
Our Approach to Reiki
Our Reiki sessions and trainings pull from many different healing methodologies and approaches that we’ve trained in and practiced for years. We integrate those different approaches and techniques into sessions. We only share what we have personally tested and feel to be the most effective, congruent, and beneficial.
Some of the healing methodologies integrated into our Reiki sessions are:
* (Japanese) Usui Reiki
* (Tibetan) Reiki Tummo
* Medical Qi Gong
* Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) – Cupping and needle-free Acupuncture
* Extraordinary Vessels Acupuncture
* Karmic Healing
* Pranic Healing and Breathwork
* Vibrational Medicine
* Mantra (Sound) Therapy
* Music & Sound Therapy
* Self Cultivation
Most Reiki sessions last between 1 to 1.5 hours.