A relationship coaching session is a private session with Dexter or Alessandrina that happens by phone or in person where we interactively work with you to help you with your relationship goals. We can work with just one partner, or both when both are willing.
Our client's goals typically include:
Achieving deeper connection free of pain from the past
Resolution of misunderstanding & conflict
Learning new methods for communication to manage & reduce conflict
Forgiveness & letting go of the past
Finding deep love again
Methods & Techniques
We help our clients resolve emotional pain and misunderstandings they've had with their partner, and we empower them with new understandings about the dynamics in their relationship and ways to operate going forward. We are able to help clients profoundly, positively change the course of their relationship - even if only one person from the couple is working with us.
Techniques we use during relationship coaching sessions include:
- Helping you heal pain from the past that keeps coming up again in the relationship by giving you information, perspectives, and methods that can unlock your potential to heal and permanently let go of the past so you can remove those barriers to intimacy and vulnerability and rebuild trust.
- Helping you identify any well-meaning ways in which you've been trying to affect positive change in the relationship which may not be producing the intended results, understanding why they haven't been, and how to act and communicate in order to achieve the results you're looking for more efficiently and with minimal conflict.
- Helping you identify the core limiting beliefs, perspectives, and fears that may be preventing you from making the shifts that you want, or that may be preventing your partner from making shifts, so that you can work to release those and finally create the positive change you seek.
- Helping you gain new levels of self awareness that will empower you to heal any emotional pain you want, and make every moment count with your partner by acting consciously, wisely, and with clarity - especially during emotionally triggered moments.
- Helping you see how your past need not define your future, and offering you ways to positively influence the relationship without forcing your partner to do anything (even if they appear not to want to change or seek help).
- Giving you information and tools to manage and heal conflict so that you can reduce it's frequency and intensity, so that it doesn't reach a point of destructive, highly triggered, interaction.
- Helping you see why this is happening in your life, and the benefits of working through it, if you want to - or, helping you evaluate whether continuing in the relationship is aligned with your deepest intentions and is in your highest and best good.
Nature of Work
Because our work is holistic in nature and because we work with people in very foundational, deep ways that address core aspects of their lives, clients report comprehensive benefits and positive ripple effects across all areas of their lives. In addition, it is expected that a lot of processing occurs days and weeks after a session as clients integrate the energy of their work with us into their lives. During this time, clients can see a lot of change. Our intention is to always be of help and only be of help. Our approach is one of the utmost loving kindness and respect. Our client’s highest and best good, and serving God and humanity, in a grounded, practical, conscious way is our intention, priority, and focus.
Appointments & Pricing
We can help you schedule a free consultation or appointment when you contact us. All of our services (with the exception of events, and training/certification programs) are priced at $2.50/minute.
Pricing at $2.50/minute:
30 min: $75
60 min: $150
90 min: $225
120 min: $300
We also offer discounted packages:
8 Hour Package
16 Hour Package
We are very happy to hear from you, help you schedule, and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us using the form below and we'll get back to you shortly. Alternatively, you can call, email, or text us using the contact info provided on our contact us page. Have a great day!