Skip to content
- How often do you feel that someone or something makes you feel a certain way?
- How often do you feel that your partner makes you feel a certain way?
- What are the negative feelings that you feel and that you most blame on your partner?
- What specific decisions do you make when you blame your negative feelings on your partner?
- What are the results of the decisions that you make based on blaming your negative feelings on your partner?
- Are those results in alignment with your intentions and goals in your relationship?
- If it’s not helping you get more of what you want in the relationship, what are other ways (other than blame) in which you can start dealing with the negative feelings and releasing them?
- What is the opportunity for you of no longer using judgment, blame, and punishment in your relationship?