Uncovering subconscious blockages
Here is a short self assessment that can help you become aware of subconscious motivations that may currently be affecting you and diminishing the quality of your results in your relationship and life.
- List 3 relationship goals that you have and that you haven’t yet been able to achieve.
- For each goal, what do you attribute your lack of success (so far) to?
- For each goal, what seems to unfold as you work towards achieving your goal and what results have you been getting?
- For each goal, how have you tried (if you already have) to approach attaining your goal differently as a result of finding obstacles along the way?
- What are the thoughts, feelings, and emotions that you experience in regards to your goals on a daily basis? Are they positive and supportive, or not?
- Overall, how do deal with thoughts, feelings, and emotions that are not supportive of your relationship goals when they come up?
- If you didn’t have those thoughts, feelings, and emotions, do you think that you would get better results? How so?
- Can you start identifying the subconscious elements that may be at play in all 3 scenarios?